Work at AccessAbility
If you choose to work at AccessAbility, you’ll be making a difference in people’s everyday lives.
We encourage our staff to pursue their own goals and dreams. Our salaries are competitive and the work is satisfying.
We recognise that your home life is important and we’re flexible so that you can do your best at work. We even give paid time off to our staff so they can fit exercise into their working week.
If you want to contribute to a world where disabled people live well, dream big and live the life they have imagined, apply for one of the positions below.
Business Support Coordinator – Part Time
At AccessAbility we are committed to working with disabled people and their families/whanau to identify what would enable them to live everyday lives in their community. Our inspirational dream is “A community approach where disabled people live well now, can dream big and live the life they have imagined.”
We are currently looking for a person to join the People and Culture team as a Business Support Coordinator. This role is ideally suited to someone with generalist HR administration experience and strong interpersonal skills. This is a part time (20 hours per week) role based at our New Plymouth office but supporting team members at our offices in Dunedin, Wanganui, Bay of Plenty and Wellington as well as some national roles working from home.
Your previous experience in HR administration and business support as well as excellent attention to detail is key.
As the Business Support Coordinator you will be able to build upon your generalist HR administration and organisational skills to support the People and Culture Manager in the timely delivery of quality HR and Health, Safety and Wellbeing support and services.
Specifically, the Business Support Coordinator role will involve:
- Recruitment administration activities, including providing support to the Managers and Team Leaders throughout the recruitment process
- Preparing employment offers and liaising with the Managers and Team Leaders in the preparation for new employees
- Effectively maintaining employee files
- Provide support to Managers and Team Leaders in the learning and development for all team members including the coordination of organisation wide training initiatives.
- Providing support and actively participating in the delivery of sound robust Health and Safety practices across the wider team.
- Provide broader business support services including maintaining asset management records, insurance claim administration and liaison, travel and accommodation bookings as required, ordering stationery and printing
If this sounds like you please apply through Seek with your CV and cover letter. https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39426360
The job description can be downloaded here Business Support Coordinator Job Description
AccessAbility is an Equal Opportunities Employer and strives to attract and maintain a diverse workforce.
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to contact: Robyn Winks, (07) 280 5830