Work at AccessAbility
If you choose to work at AccessAbility, you’ll be making a difference in people’s everyday lives.
We encourage our staff to pursue their own goals and dreams. Our salaries are competitive and the work is satisfying.
We recognise that your home life is important and we're flexible so that you can do your best at work. We even give paid time off to our staff so they can fit exercise into their working week.
If you want to contribute to a world where disabled people live well, dream big and live the life they have imagined, apply for one of the positions below.
Service Facilitator - Dunedin
At AccessAbility weare committed to working with disabled people and their families/whanau toidentify what would enable them to live everyday lives in their community. Ourinspirational dream is "A community approach where disabled people livewell now, can dream big and live the life they have imagined."
We are currently looking for a person to join the team as a Service Facilitator. The successful applicant will work alongside our experienced team partnering with disabled people and their families to discuss support solutions that will work for them. The core work is completing assessments, providing information, coordinating supports, making referrals, and completing the administration that supports this.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, an understanding of the disability sector, and administrative nous, in particular people who enjoy
- Engaging and interacting with people in a positive way
- Facilitating conversations with small groups
- Building relationships and networks
- Recording information accurately and neatly
- Thinking innovatively and creatively
- Being committed to the principles of the NZ Disability Strategy
- Keeping their cool while working under pressure
- Working within and contributing to a great team
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- Being part of a team where people are passionate about our inspirational dream
- Health and Wellness Subsidy
- Staff Benefit Discount Card
- Employee Assistance Programme
All applicants must have a full driver's license and be able to pass a police record check.
If this is you, then we want to hear from you!
Download a Position Description (74.3 KB)
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday the 4th February 2018.
Please apply through seek with a CV and cover letter.
AccessAbility is an Equal Opportunities Employer and strives to attract and maintain a diverse workforce. We would like to encourage applications from people with a lived experience of disability.
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to contact:
Louisa Beaumont, Team Leader on (03) 929 1436.