AccessAbility dreams of a community approach where disabled people live well now, can dream big and live the life they have imagined.
- He aha te mea nui? He tangata! He tangata! He tangata! What is the most important thing? It is people! It is people! It is people!
- Te whare tapa whā. Value the whole person.
- Investing in and supporting people to be their own agents of change.
- Family, whānau and friends matter.
- Sharing stories can teach, inspire and enrich lives.
- Enhancing community connections through active citizenship.
- Hope carries people a long way.
- Information is powerful.
- Sustainable practices and sustainable solutions.
Spirit and attributes
We aspire to be:
- thought leaders